No assessment required
Our second program of levels is Stroke Development. These levels begin to focus on proper head and body position with a strong, consistent kick, and eventually a focus on freestyle and backstroke technique. The final level in the Stroke Development program will introduce breaststroke and butterfly.
- For children 2 ½ years old to Kindergarten.
- Learn basic front stroke with simultaneous arm and leg movement while maintaining proper body position in the water.
- Children are taught to begin to move independently on their back while maintaining proper body position in the water.
- Basic water safety and breath control skills are taught.
- A maximum of 4 children will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.
- Front float with single board – proper body position
- Front glide
- Back float with noodle – proper body position
- Full submersion
- Ability to function in a class setting
Don’t see the day and time you would prefer for your class?
Please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what day and time you would like. We are happy to open up new class times and we would appreciate any input you may have on what works best for a busy family’s schedule!