(No assessment required)
Our program of levels begins with the Water Comfort levels. These are for babies and children of all ages that need to master the first and most important step to swim thru life: water acclimation and confidence.
- For children 1st grade and above.
- Children will become comfortable being in the water.
- Learn a front glide and a full submersion.
- Basic water safety and breath control skills are taught.
- A maximum of 4 children will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.
- Front float with single board – proper body position
- Front glide
- Back float with noodle – proper body position
- Full submersion
- Ability to function in a class setting
Don’t see the day and time you would prefer for your class?
Please email our office at email@example.com and let us know what day and time you would like. We are happy to open up new class times and we would appreciate any input you may have on what works best for a busy family’s schedule!