(No assessment required)
Our program of levels begins with the Water Comfort levels. These are for babies and children of all ages that need to master the first and most important step to swim thru life: water acclimation and confidence.
- Teacher led class for babies and their parents or caregivers.
- For babies age 1 ½ to 2 ½ years old.
- Extensions to lessons taught in Waterbabies I. Safety skills and foundational swimming skills such as back floating, turnaround swims, reaching for the wall and climbing out of the pool.
- Parents assist their babies as they experience independent floating sensations as well as multiple opportunities for submersions.
- A maximum of 7 babies along with their parent or caregiver will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.
Don’t see the day and time you would prefer for your class?
Please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what day and time you would like. We are happy to open up new class times and we would appreciate any input you may have on what works best for a busy family’s schedule!