Our second program of levels is Stroke Development. These levels begin to focus on proper head and body position with a strong, consistent kick, and eventually a focus on freestyle and backstroke technique. The final level in the Stroke Development program will introduce breaststroke and butterfly.
- For 1st grade and above.
- Proper Freestyle swimming is taught.
- Learn backstroke kick unaided.
- Further safety skills and breath control are taught.
- Side breathing is introduced.
- A maximum of 5 children will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.
Don’t see the day and time you would prefer for your class?
Please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what day and time you would like. We are happy to open up new class times and we would appreciate any input you may have on what works best for a busy family’s schedule!