Our second program of levels is Stroke Development. These levels begin to focus on proper head and body position with a strong, consistent kick, and eventually a focus on freestyle and backstroke technique. The final level in the Stroke Development program will introduce breaststroke and butterfly.
- For children 2 ½ to Kindergarten.
- Proper Freestyle swimming is taught.
- Learn backstroke kick unaided.
- Further safety skills and breath control are taught.
- Side breathing is introduced.
- A maximum of 4 children will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.