Our second program of levels is Stroke Development. These levels begin to focus on proper head and body position with a strong, consistent kick, and eventually a focus on freestyle and backstroke technique. The final level in the Stroke Development program will introduce breaststroke and butterfly.
- For children 2 ½ to Kindergarten.
- Freestyle swimming with a proper side breath is perfected.
- Backstroke swimming.
- Breaststroke kick and pull are introduced.
- Butterfly kick and pull are introduced.
- A maximum of 5 children will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.