Our third program of levels is Stroke Enhancement. These levels continue to fine tune freestyle and backstroke technique, while using drills to break down the elements that make up a technically sound breaststroke and butterfly. As the Stroke Enhancement levels progress, so too does the aerobic base thru proper and efficient swimming. Ultimately, Tom’s Gold Medal winning Individual Medley is taught.
- Stroke efficiency and speed thru proper technique.
- Competitive level drills are used to address specific technical deficiencies.
- Individual stroke turns are taught.
- Tom’s Individual Medley is taught.
- A maximum of 8 children will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.
Don’t see the day and time you would prefer for your class?
Please email our office at email@example.com and let us know what day and time you would like. We are happy to open up new class times and we would appreciate any input you may have on what works best for a busy family’s schedule!