Our program of levels begins with the Water Comfort levels. These are for babies and children of all ages that need to master the first and most important step to swim thru life: water acclimation and confidence.
- Teacher-led class for babies and their parents or caregivers.
- For babies age 3 months to 1 ½ years old.
- Children will play games, sing songs and have an opportunity to explore their surroundings using toys such as dolls and puppets.
- Safety skills and foundational swimming skills such as submersions assisted back floats and reaching out are taught.
- A maximum of 7 babies along with their parent or caregiver will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.
*We offer WB1 classes to all 3-6-month-old babies FREE OF CHARGE! The life skill of learning to swim is one of the most important gifts that we as parents can provide for our children. To encourage parents and their babies to begin this important journey earlier rather than later, we offer FREE classes for all 3-6-month-old babies. Please take advantage of this free first step to Swim Thru Life and pass the word along to your friends!
*While there are no lesson fees until the baby is 6 months, a $32 registration fee is due at the time of booking.
Please note that you will NOT be charged for your class, the registration fee (when applicable), any sibling or promotional discounts, or officially enrolled, until you receive a confirmation email. The confirmation email will include all charges and discounts, including the free class for 3-6-month-old waterbabies.