Our program of levels begins with the Water Comfort levels. These are for babies and children of all ages that need to master the first and most important step to swim thru life: water acclimation and confidence.
- Teacher-led class for babies and their parents or caregivers.
- For babies age 1 ½ to 2 ½ years old.
- Extensions to lessons taught in Waterbabies I. Safety skills and foundational swimming skills such as back floating, turnaround swims, reaching for the wall and climbing out of the pool.
- Parents assist their babies as they experience independent floating sensations as well as multiple opportunities for submersions.
- A maximum of 7 babies along with their parent or caregiver will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.