Our program of levels begins with the Water Comfort levels. These are swim classes for infants, babies and children of all ages that need to master the first and most important step to swim thru life: water acclimation and confidence.
- Teacher-led class for babies and their parents or caregivers.
- For babies age 3 months to 1 ½ years old.
- Children will play games, sing songs and have an opportunity to explore their surroundings using toys such as dolls and puppets.
- Safety skills and foundational swimming skills such as submersions assisted back floats and reaching out are taught.
- A maximum of 7 babies along with their parent or caregiver will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.