April 10 – April 14
The TDSS Spring Break Camp includes one 30-minute lesson Monday through Friday between 1 and 3pm. The camp will run in the same structured format as our monthly lessons.
Our second program of levels is Stroke Development. These levels begin to focus on proper head and body position with a strong, consistent kick, and eventually a focus on freestyle and backstroke technique. The final level in the Stroke Development program will introduce breaststroke and butterfly.
- For children 1st grade and above.
- Freestyle swimming with a proper side breath is perfected.
- Backstroke swimming.
- Breaststroke kick and pull is introduced.
- Butterfly kick and pull is introduced.
- A maximum of 5 children will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.
You can also give our front desk team a call at (703) 433-2020 or send us an email.
Spring Break Camp, April 10 – April 14
Payment must be made at the time of booking to confirm your place in the program. A credit for the full amount of the program is given for cancellations made 48 hours before the program starts. A credit for 50% is given for cancellations made within 48 hours of the program starting. No refunds or credits are given for cancellations after the program has started.
There is no registration fee.