The TDSS Summer Skill Builder Camp runs for 9 individual weeks with classes offered between the hours of 1pm and 3pm. Each Camp runs for 1 week and is made up of one 30-minute lesson each day of the week (Monday through Friday). Camps run in the same structured format as our monthly lessons.
Angelfish I Summer Camp
Our second program of levels is Stroke Development. These levels begin to focus on proper head and body position with a strong, consistent kick, and eventually a focus on freestyle and backstroke technique. The final level in the Stroke Development program will introduce breaststroke and butterfly.
- For children 2 ½ to Kindergarten.
- Proper Freestyle swimming is taught.
- Learn backstroke kick unaided.
- Further safety skills and breath control are taught.
- Side breathing is introduced.
- A maximum of 4 children will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.
You can also give our front desk team a call at (703) 433-2020 or send us an email.
Payment must be made at the time of booking to confirm your place in the program. A credit for the full amount of the program is given for cancellations made 48 hours before the program starts. A credit for 50% is given for cancellations made within 48 hours of the program starting. No refunds or credits are given for cancellations after the program has started.
There is no registration fee.