The TDSS Summer Skill Builder Camp runs for 9 individual weeks with classes offered between the hours of 1pm and 3pm. Each Camp runs for 1 week and is made up of one 30-minute lesson each day of the week (Monday through Friday). Camps run in the same structured format as our monthly lessons.
No Assessment required
Minnow I Summer Camp
Our second program of levels is Stroke Development. These levels begin to focus on proper head and body position with a strong, consistent kick, and eventually a focus on freestyle and backstroke technique. The final level in the Stroke Development program will introduce breaststroke and butterfly.
- For children 2 ½ years old to Kindergarten.
- Learn basic front stroke with simultaneous arm and leg movement while maintaining proper body position in the water.
- Children are taught to begin to move independently on their back while maintaining proper body position in the water.
- Basic water safety skills are taught.
- A maximum of 4 children will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.
- Front float with single board – proper body position
- Front glide
- Back float with noodle – proper body position
- Full submersion
- Ability to function in a class setting
Register below to ensure a spot in our popular Summer Camp.
You can also give our front desk team a call at (703) 433-2020 or send us an email.
Payment must be made at the time of booking to confirm your place in the program. A credit for the full amount of the program is given for cancellations made 48 hours before the program starts. A credit for 50% is given for cancellations made within 48 hours of the program starting. No refunds or credits are given for cancellations after the program has started.
There is no registration fee.