The TDSS Summer Skill Builder Camp runs for 9 individual weeks with classes offered between the hours of 1pm and 3pm. Each Camp runs for 1 week and is made up of one 30-minute lesson each day of the week (Monday through Friday). Camps run in the same structured format as our monthly lessons.
No Assessment required
Minnow II Summer Camp
Our second program of levels is Stroke Development. These levels begin to focus on proper head and body position with a strong, consistent kick, and eventually a focus on freestyle and backstroke technique. The final level in the Stroke Development program will introduce breaststroke and butterfly.
- For 1st grade and above.
- Learn basic front stroke with simultaneous arm and leg movement while maintaining proper body position in the water.
- Children are taught to begin to move independently on their back while maintaining proper body position in the water.
- Basic water safety skills are taught.
- A maximum of 4 children will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.
- Front float with single board – proper body position
- Front glide
- Back float with noodle – proper body position
- Full submersion
- Ability to function in a class setting
Register below to ensure a spot in our popular Summer Camp.
You can also give our front desk team a call at (703) 433-2020 or send us an email.
Payment must be made at the time of booking to confirm your place in the program. A credit for the full amount of the program is given for cancellations made 48 hours before the program starts. A credit for 50% is given for cancellations made within 48 hours of the program starting. No refunds or credits are given for cancellations after the program has started.
There is no registration fee.