The TDSS Summer Skill Builder Camp runs for 9 individual weeks with classes offered between the hours of 1pm and 3pm. Each Camp runs for 1 week and is made up of one 30-minute lesson each day of the week (Monday through Friday). Camps run in the same structured format as our monthly lessons.
No Assessment required
Penguin II Summer Camp
Our program of levels begins with the Water Comfort levels. These are for babies and children of all ages that need to master the first and most important step to swim thru life: water acclimation and confidence.
- For children 1st grade and above.
- Children will become comfortable being in the water.
- Learn a front glide.
- Basic water safety skills are taught.
- A maximum of 4 children will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.
- Front float with single board – proper body position
- Front glide
- Back float with noodle – proper body position
- Full submersion
- Ability to function in a class setting
Register below to ensure a spot in our popular Summer Camp.
You can also give our front desk team a call at (703) 433-2020 or send us an email.
Payment must be made at the time of booking to confirm your place in the program. A credit for the full amount of the program is given for cancellations made 48 hours before the program starts. A credit for 50% is given for cancellations made within 48 hours of the program starting. No refunds or credits are given for cancellations after the program has started.
There is no registration fee.