Winter Holiday Clinic – Penguin I
The TDSS Winter Holiday Clinic includes one 30-minute lesson Tuesday through Thursday between 10 am and 12 pm. The camp will run in the same structured format as our monthly lessons.
Our program of levels begins with the Water Comfort levels. These are for babies and children of all ages that need to master the first and most important step to swim thru life: water acclimation and confidence.
- For children 2 ½ years old to Kindergarten.
- Children will become comfortable being in the water.
- Learn basic front and back floats.
- Learn a front glide and a full submersion.
- Basic water safety and breath control skills are taught.
- Learn how to function in a class setting without parents.
- A maximum of 4 children will be in the water under the direction of a trained teacher.
- Front float with single board – proper body position
- Front glide
- Back float with noodle – proper body position
- Full submersion
- Ability to function in a class setting
You can also give our front desk team a call at (703) 433-2020 or send us an email.
Winter Holiday Clinic, December 26 – December 28
Payment must be made at the time of booking to confirm your place in the camp. A credit for the full amount of the camp is given for cancellations made 48 hours prior to the camp start. A credit for 50% is given for cancellations made within 48 hours from the start. No refunds or credits are given for cancellations after the camp has started.
There is no registration fee.